As the project leader of Halalan, I am really proud to announce that the meeting was a success. I wasn't even expecting that many people will be volunteering for this project.
- Attendees: Jennylyn, Tonio, Paolo, Orly, JM, Wally, Prem, Wigi, Mark, Diwa
- Development team: Jennylyn, Wally, Prem, Wigi, Mark, Vanie and RJ
- Marketing and Advocacy Team: Tonio, Paolo, Diwa, JM
- Graphics Team: Orly
- Discussed issues and other details as outlined in the meeting guide
- Developers who don't have experience in PHP, Postgres and SVN are required to submit a blogging application (with optional admin interface) on or before June 3, 2006. Codes will be reviewed and approved by Wally.
- Paolo and Tonio will pitch the project to the Engineering Student Council, UP CS Network and other UP students.
- Dev meeting on June 3, 2006 also for all except for Mark who'll be meeting with Wally on a weekday
- Orly will design a logo. Initial designs will be given on May 31, 2006.
- Everyone is required to pass their resumes to Diwa