Unit 616, FuturePoint Plaza, 112 Panay Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
10:00 – 11:00 AM
- evaluation of web blogging application homework
- discussion of screen prototypes
- assignment of modules
All developers are required to attend this meeting.
As the project leader of Halalan, I am really proud to announce that the meeting was a success. I wasn't even expecting that many people will be volunteering for this project.
- Attendees: Jennylyn, Tonio, Paolo, Orly, JM, Wally, Prem, Wigi, Mark, Diwa
- Development team: Jennylyn, Wally, Prem, Wigi, Mark, Vanie and RJ
- Marketing and Advocacy Team: Tonio, Paolo, Diwa, JM
- Graphics Team: Orly
- Discussed issues and other details as outlined in the meeting guide
- Developers who don't have experience in PHP, Postgres and SVN are required to submit a blogging application (with optional admin interface) on or before June 3, 2006. Codes will be reviewed and approved by Wally.
- Paolo and Tonio will pitch the project to the Engineering Student Council, UP CS Network and other UP students.
- Dev meeting on June 3, 2006 also for all except for Mark who'll be meeting with Wally on a weekday
- Orly will design a logo. Initial designs will be given on May 31, 2006.
- Everyone is required to pass their resumes to Diwa
This is the version used in the University of the Philippines Diliman Department of Computer Science Batch Representatives Election. Initial SMS implementation is included. This is intended for developers interested in helping the project.
Download it here.
— New interface
— Added disabling of submit button after clicking in confirmvote
— Added check for voters who have already voted
— Added configuration for pin and password generation and length
— Fixed submit label in addvoter
Halalan now has a bug report and feature request facility using Flyspray.
Visit http://bugs.uplug.org/index.php?tasks=all&project=1 for more details.
Halalan was presented to the UP CS Network on August 22, 2006. The UP CS Network is composed of representatives from all UP CS organizations.
The team is aiming to use Halalan in the upcoming UP CS Batch Representatives Elections on August 30, 2006.
Pictures from the presentation:
The UP CS website:
To start the development of the project, there will be a project kick-off meeting this coming Saturday, May 27, 2006 on the HyperMedia Office, Unit 616, FuturePoint Plaza, 112 Panay Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Project objectives
- Discussion on where we are on the project
- Identification of tasks
- Assignment of responsibilities to members
- Other matters
If you want to join the project, please register on:
http://talaan.com/users/waldemar/halalan page speed test .
After many months of stagnant activity, Halalan will be revived. This time the project proponents are dedicated than ever in finishing the project.
Halalan will be written from scratch. PHP, HypWorks and PostgresSQL are still the main technologies for the project.
I, Diwa del Mundo, will still act as the Project Leader and Manager for the project. Waldemar Bautista will take the position of Lead Developer.
We are actually looking for more people in developing the project. We are in need of:
- developers (PHP, Postgres, etc)
- graphic artists
- content developers (for advocacy, documentation, etc)
This is a bug-fix release with additions of minor features just to make it complete. Usable but many bugs may appear. This is intended for developers interested in helping the project.
Download it here.
— Fixed candidate info and party info link in confirmvote
— Updated db
— Added success page after voting
— Added election result
— Added configuration variable for election result
— Fixed missing ; in $mail->Subject line in forgotpasswod.do
Please email us your environment. Bugs, support requests, patches, and feature requests can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/halalan.
This is an initial release. Usable but many bugs may appear. This is intended for developers interested in helping the project.